My hope is that I can get you to think differently and strategically about how YOU, yes, YOU, can work or collaborate with brands even if you don’t have a blog or a huge following on social media.
Working with and pitching brands is one of my favorite topics to discuss because of the unique vantage point I have as a publicist and a creative. I get to see both sides of the coin and know what works and what absolutely will not fly. Another reason why I just can’t stop talking about this topic is because there are so many people who get these interactions wrong every day.
The 5 things you’ll learn about working with brands on this episode are:
- Why you don’t need to be a blogger or influencer to work with brands
- Why you do not have to, and shouldn’t, wait for brands to come to you
- The importance of building and nurturing your professional relationships before, during and after a collaboration
- Ways in which you can deliver or over deliver when you do get an opportunity to work with a brand
- Why it’s time to think beyond the “product review”
Listen to Episode 33: