I tackle the importance of streamlining your business’s customer service response system, provide tips on differentiating your online store so that you can attract and retain customers, share alternatives to having interns or employees work out of your home office, talk about the benefits of staying in your own lane in business even when your customers are the ones who want you to branch out and more.
Insights + Takeaways:
- Customer service hacks for solopreneurs and small business owners that won’t take you away from your actual work.
- Why not having enough time is not an excuse for neglecting your business’s customer service needs.
- Alternatives to having interns or employees work out of your home office.
- How to make building a remote team work for you.
- Should you expand your product line or service offering just because a customer asks you to do it?
- Tips for getting customers to become unofficial brand ambassadors for your business online.
- Questions to ask yourself if your online store’s sales become stagnant.
- Quick tips on how to break into any career field and secure an internship or job.
Listen to Episode 27: