I joined Rana Campbell (@RainshineLuv), host of the No Parking: Dreams in Drive podcast for a candid discussion on launching and monetizing a service-based business.
No Parking: Dreams in Drive is an interactive podcast geared toward creatives and lifestyle entrepreneurs who want to learn how to build brands that shine in the business world. The podcast seeks to cover topics and feature guests that help others actively take their dreams out of park and put them into drive so that they can ride toward success.
This was a truly in-depth conversation that covered a ton of ground. It was a really fun conversation and is chock full of practical advice for business owners and freelancers alike.
We Talked About:
- How to figure out when you need to leave your job and pursue something new.
- How to overcome a lack of financial resources and credibility when starting up.
- The biggest mistakes I made when I first offered services to clients.
- The importance of client education.
- When it’s okay to do work for free and how to approach it.
- Why walking away from a deal can be good move.
- The real reason you should never low-ball your services.
- Quick inexpensive alternative for accessing legal counsel for your business and more!
Listen + Enjoy: