On this episode, I answer another round of small business and career questions straight out of my inbox.
I tackle how to add online courses to your resume, how to pursue a personal passion such as international volunteerism while also wanting to further your education/career, how and why businesses should be responding to customer complaints on social media, why you shouldn’t be so quick to jump on the podcast bandwagon just because it’s popular and more.
Insights + Takeaways:
- When is it appropriate to add online courses to your resume?
- The importance of pursuing your passions/dreams with- or without support from friends and family.
- Why podcasting will never overtake vlogging as a medium of influence.
- How and why businesses should be responding to customer complaints on social media.
- Quick idea for how a singer/songwriter can build up their personal brand using social media.
- Whether or not a one-man or woman business should use the word “we” when discussing the business.
Listen to Episode 30: