It’s easy to make mistakes when you just don’t have the knowledge or experience which is why I wanted to share some of my biggest negotiating fails.
A lot of people are struggling privately when it comes to negotiating (and leaving a lot of money on the table in the process), so I wanted to be transparent about some major ways that I’ve f*cked up while negotiating, so that you don’t make these same mistakes.
[Tweet “If You Don’t Ask For What You Deserve, You Deserve What You Get – via @MissSuccess”]
- My negotiating experience and lessons learned as both an employee and as a business owner.
- If you’re at the negotiating table, you have POWER!
- Reasons we leave money or other bargaining chips on the table and why we shouldn’t.
- 10+ Things aside from money that you can negotiate for during salary negotiations.
- What to understand about who you’re negotiating with.
- Why discounting my rate as a business owner has never served me or the business.
- What happens when you lower your rate and why you shouldn’t.
[Tweet “Money isn’t the only thing you’re leaving on the table during salary negotiations.”]
After you listen to this episode:
[Tweet “Lowering my rate as a business owner has never served me. – @MissSuccess”]
If you have a PR or business question you’d like me to answer on the podcast you can add it in the comments below or send it via email with the subject line “#Questions” to email@example.com.
Spread the Word:
SUBSCRIBE | RATE | REVIEW
iTunes: Listen and Subscribe in iTunes
SoundCloud: Listen and Subscribe in SoundCloud